BLOG 5 - Academic Challenges 






      This year during the first semester, I must admit that all this was new for me, since it was practically a change, a very important transition between high school and higher education (university). To be honest, I had several challenges during this first part of the year, since to begin with, I missed the first 2 days of classes due to some information problems, then we started to connect through the zoom program, where I usually had many connection problems, sometimes the teacher's camera got stuck, and of course I could not forget to turn off the microphone when I stopped talking (this is something embarrassing honestly).


      And well, with respect to the subjects, it was what I expected the truth, but if I had to highlight some that cost me a lot, it would be maths and Project 1, because in itself, mathematics and I were never compatible, while project, it was not that it was difficult, the real problem was that the teacher was not very explicit when explaining some work or project, which regularly caused me confusion, (this is demonstrated by my grades). 
     Now moving on to the second semester, the first thing I can highlight is that I started off quite well, or at least I did not miss the first few days as in the previous semester. 

  
      Then about the academic performance, for now I can only mention that in general it has been more complicated than the previous one, although at the same time, I must admit that I quite liked the semi-face-to-face option, since I was able to meet several of my classmates in person (I must admit that it was a nice moment), and of course, attend my first face-to-face class at the university (Project II). So far everything is going quite well, and I appreciate the change of environment, since studying online is not the same as going face-to-face, they are completely different sensations, even though it took me more than 1 hour to get to my destination.





Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, it was a big change when the classes started to be online and it was great this semester to be able to have at least once a week a face to face class.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog