BLOG 4 - My dream job

 Gastronomy 

      One job I wanted to specialize in was gastronomy, that is to say, to be a professional chef like Gordon Ramsay. Whenever Master Chef was on TV, I would sit and watch it for a few hours, as I found the program quite interesting, I was also interested in the cooking tutorials and the preparation of desserts, both in appearance and taste. Of course, I obviously tried to prepare some of these dishes, but honestly I was not very good at making them, since they were quite strange in appearance, not even their taste was saved. Even so, I kept practicing despite the frequent failures that resulted in the end.



       However, I never gave up on it back then, since I wanted to specialize in this in the future, I was determined to do it, even if it would take me a long time to achieve it. Unfortunately, this did not end well because in the end I ended up leaving it since I accepted that gastronomy was not my thing, but I can not deny that I still think about this memory with a lot of affection, although at the same time with a slight feeling of disappointment, although hey, not everything was negative, since at least now I can prepare one or another recipe on my own, (despite being afraid of fire), it is still something I appreciate, and that I will not forget so easily. Maybe I am currently studying another career, but .... Who knows?... maybe in the future I will return to cooking... but for now this is quite impossible. At least not at this moment, although it is said that the salary of a great chef is very good, I would have been satisfied with a salary that at least covered all my needs, since what interested me most personally is to feel good about my work. But well .... after all, I didn't dedicate myself to study this, so it is not so relevant for me nowadays.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog